MicroDesk Standard Size
The MicroDesk is a unique solution allowing comfortable keyboarding and document reference in line with your keyboard and monitor. The MicroDesk has been specifically designed for keyboard users that need to refer to paperwork or documentation that has traditionally been placed to either side of the monitor or keyboard.
- Allows access at all times to the keyboard as you work on papers in a neutral posture
- Strong construction of clear acrylic
- Height and slope adjustment for individual comfort
- Width accommodates full range of keyboards
- Utilises your desk space with an elevated, adjustable working surface
- Strong construction allows you to rest your writing arm on the surface safely while maximising your desk space
- Suitable for both left and right handed users
- Easily lifted and stored when not in use
- Non slip line guide with all models
- Surface 560 mm wide x 310 mm deep (22″W x 12″D)
- Front height adjusts from 75mm – 95mm ( 3” – 3/4″)
- Rear height adjusts from 150mm – 190mm ( 6” – 7 1/2″)
- Weight – 2.02 Kg (4 lbs 7 oz) in carton
560 mm wide x 310 mm deep (22"W x 12"D)
Front Height Adjustment
75mm – 95mm ( 3” – 3/4")
Rear Height Adjustment
150mm – 190mm ( 6” – 7 1/2")
2.02 Kg (4 lbs 7 oz)
We charge a one-off fee of £10+VAT for all orders regardless of quantity, except sit/stand desks which have a one-off £70+VAT fee per order due to the size and weight. Our standard delivery covers the UK mainland (including Isle of Wight) only.
We aim to deliver your order within 5-7 days. Once you have placed your order we will contact you within 24 hours to confirm your delivery date. If your items are needed in a real hurry please get in touch and we may be able to speed things up for you.
Chairs are normally delivered within 4-5 weeks. Due to them being tailor-made, in a colour of your choice, chairs are non-refundable (unless faulty).
To ensure your desk arrives with you in perfect condition and doesn’t get damaged in transit we deliver them on a wooden pallet which you get to keep for free! Woop! You can turn it into all kinds of handy things for the home or office. If this puts you off please contact our team as we may be able to arrange collection.
Which power supply should I buy?
Power supplies and adapters help to make desktop device charging convenient
Which monitor arm should I buy?
Choosing the right monitor arm is important to ensure your workspace setup is ergonomic, flexible and lasts.
Sit/stand desks help to keep you moving
Sitting for long periods is proven to cause problems.
Task chair mechanisms explained
Discover the magic beneath your seat